Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Life


My name:                            Anum Qayyum

Childhood ambition  To be Successful

Fondest Memory        Celebrating my parents 25th
                                               wedding anniversary

Proudest moment:      Achieving my goal
         
Biggest challenge:  Patience

Alarm clock:                Can be helpful at times

Perfect Day:                 Relaxing and listening to music

Indulgence:                   CHOCOLATE!  I LOVE IT

Favorite movie:          There’s so many to choose from

Soundtrack:                 Any music that calms me down

Inspirations:                My parents, my sisters. My best friends

My life is:                      Somewhat satisfying

1 comment:

  1. Nice first assignment! Looking forward to what you'll accomplish in this class!

    ReplyDelete