Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Surrealist Theme

For my surreal photomontage, I thought of an idea where a person (which I will photograph) will be running up on a waterfall, trying to get to the top of it. The background will be something dealing with the sky and creative landscapes surrounding the body of water.

Another idea for my surreal photomontage is having a person standing in front of a mirror that is cracked from the middle. The two sides of the mirror will reveal two different personalities. For example, one side of the mirror can portay a calm and joyful personality and the other side can show a dark and evil personality. This can show how people usually have different moods towards things and how their personality can change for that particular situation. The background could be a sky, where one side is nice and blue with puffy clouds and the other side could be a dull and gray sky with smoky clouds (each of them portraying the two different personalities.

The other idea that I had in mind was that I was watering a waterfail. I could ne seen as a really big person where I was photographed from a lower angle and then i have a sprinkler in my hand and watering the waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment